Before & After Care
- Do not have Botox 3 weeks prior to having microblading
- Do not have any invasive facial treatments 2 weeks before, for example, facial peel.
- Do not wax or tint your brows or tan your face 1 week before.
- Do not drink alcohol 48 hours prior.
- Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen 24 hours before.
After Care for Micriblading
Careful after care is essential for producing beautiful and natural results.
During the first week:
- Your brows have to stay dry! Do not get your brows wet, if you do pat dry, do not rub them.
- Do not do any intense exercise (because of sweating).
- Do not apply make up to your brows.
- Do not expose your brows to extreme heat, direct sun or UV rays.
- Do not pick, itch or scratch the area.
Click here for a great article that explains the microblading healing process day-by-day
FAILURE TO FOLLOW AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN INFECTION, PIGMENT LOSS OR DISCOLOURATION.
Furthermore, results can vary from person to person therefore 100% satisfaction cannot be guaranteed
I’m passionate about helping you look your best.